· "Aeroflot - Russian Airlines", the largest Russian cargo and passenger air carrier, performs regular and charter flights to more 100 destinations throughout Russian Federation and in more 70 countries worldwide.
· Over 150 Aeroflot's Representative offices operate currently in world.
· The company's fleet numbers 111 airplanes of 11 types, this flying stock being continuously expanded and renewed.
· Nowadyas, significantly high and stable safety level of Aeroflot's flights makes up 99,9% (by ICAO standards).
· Aeroflot's Central Flight Command Center, with its vast amount of informationa and up-to-date technologies, is the largest in Eastern Europe.
· Successfully lounched Aeroflot Bonus Programm provides passengers with various encouragenets.
· Joint stock company Aeroflot - Russian Airlines has become the legal successor of Aeroflot -Russian International Airlines in accordance with the decision taken at the company's annual shareholder meeting on June 24, 2000 to change the company's name.
· Already a reputable partner of many global air carriers, Aeroflot is preparing to join the Sky Team global alliance, formed by Air France, Delta Airlines, Korean Air and Air Mexico by 2003.